Piazza Nazioni Unite 15
54033 Marina di Carrara (MS)
Telephone and fax
Telefono : + 39 0585.784624
Fax : +39 0585.774350
Information pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (“Personal Data Protection Code”).
Commitment and care given to the protection of your personal data is a priority and we provide information about the methods, purposes and scope of the communication and dissemination of your personal data and your rights, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. By filling in the form with your personal data you allow Marble Project, as an independent data controller, to collect and process your data for advertising and commercial purposes in promoting Marble Project products.
Cookies are placed directly and automatically by the site support server as part of its functions and no one can access the information contained in it.
Of course, you can also view our website without cookies. Most browsers accept cookiesautomatically. The automatic registration of cookies can be avoided by selecting the “do not accept cookies” option under your browser settings. For further information on how to do this, please refer to your browser instructions.
You can delete any cookies already on your hard drive at any time. Choosing not to accept cookies from your browser may, however, limit the functionality of our site and we cannot therefore guarantee the full display of all our web pages or the provision of all our services, if you decide not to accept.
We would also like to point out that the software procedures and computer systems used to run this website acquire personal data, during normal operations, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes IP addresses or the domain names of computers used by users connecting to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..), the sections of the site visited, the type of device used, the country from which the user connects and other parameters regarding the operating system and the computer environment.
This information is collected and may be associated with identified individuals (including through cookies) this data will be used only in aggregate form to monitor the services offered by the site and will not be used to develop indicators to monitor the person concerned. In particular, this data may be used in aggregate form by the Owner for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site, in order to identify user page preferencesand provide increasingly adequate content, check proper functioning and develop a better product.
The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
The personal data you provide will be recorded and stored on protected electronic media and processed taking appropriate security measures, also associating and integrating them with other databases.
The data supplied and, in all cases, collected,as well as the cookies received by you will be processed by the Data Controller indicated above, using only the methods and procedures required to provide the services requested by you.
The data will not be disclosed but, in order to provide services, may also be communicated to companies that perform tasks on our behalf of a technical or organizational nature,which are instrumental insupplying those services. At any time, privacy statement information can be re-read, previously provided consents can be modified, verified and/or status of services changed and additional services requested. These rights are in fact recognized in art.7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which provides as follows:
<< Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him/her, even as yet unregistered, and have it conveyedto them in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain information on:
– (a) origin of personal data;
– b) purposes and methods of processing;
– c) logic applied if processing was carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
– d) identification data concerning the data controller, the data processors and theappointed representative in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
– e) the persons, or categories of person, to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may gainknowledge ofthis data in their capacity as appointed representative(s) in the territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
– a) updating, rectification or, where necessary, integration of the data;
– b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed unlawfully, including the retention of data which is unnecessary for the purposes it was collected or subsequently processed;
– c) certification to the effect that the operations as per points a) and b) have been notified, also in relation to their contents, to the persons, or categories of persons, to whom or to which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right to be protected.
- Interested parties have the right to object, in whole or in part:
– a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
– b) to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of mailing advertising materials or of direct sales or for the performance of market research or sales communication strategies.
Exercising rights as per Art. 7 Decree 196/03 may be carried out separately with Marble Project byforwarding specific communication by mail addressed to: MARBLE PROJECT, Piazza Nazioni Unite 15 – 0585 Marina di Carrara (MS) – Italy
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are short lines of text that can be saved on a user’s computer when the browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer) calls up a certain website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES FOR?
Cookies store useful information, which is updated each time you return to the site, allowing the site to improve your browsing experience. This information may also be used for statistical purposes.
WHAT COOKIES ARE USED ON THE SITE?
These are essential for the safe navigation and use of the services requested. The law provides for their use even in the absence of explicit consent. Information gathered is not used for commercial purposes and does not in any case imply data storage.
They keep track of choices made on the site. The data collected in aggregate form, preserve user anonymity and may be used for statistical purposes, such as in the case of Google Universal Analytics cookies, or SlimStat.
In addition to those on the website domain, “third party” cookies are alsolocated on different sites or web servers: some elements, such as Google Maps, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc., can in fact be found on different servers from those of the page visited by the user.